Sunday, January 24, 2010

Log Coffee Table I Have 2 Red Eared Water Turtles In A 10 Gal Tank It's Getting To Small What Size Should I Upgrade To?

I have 2 red eared water turtles in a 10 gal tank it's getting to small what size should I upgrade to? - log coffee table

My biggest turtle is about 3 inches wide and 5 inches log (shell only) and the smallest is half his size.I both in the tank with ten-gallon filter. Not stay again have problems with the water is cloudy or dirty. But they look like they are beginning to crampted.I have a container of 50 young girls who thought I did after the lights in the water and underwater filters have a drink or some kind of plexiglass top. And when table.What coffee do you think?

1 comment:

  1. Who will be for a while. Cursor can be very important. The largest deposit you can afford to be used. Ideally, they should be in an outdoor pool. You can also use the containers from the shares to be purchased at farm supply stores. If a turtle is at home, more better.

    ReplyDelete