Saturday, January 30, 2010

How Long Car Starter Last How Long Do You Think A Starter Engine Will Last If Used To Power A Childs Electric Car.?

How long do you think a starter engine will last if used to power a childs electric car.? - how long car starter last

I had the bright idea to use a very powerful Harley starter to drive a car, which has welded. I believe with my bicycle tires orig spockets rear and two smaller front wheels. Then I saw in 5 point harness (seat) in the frame. Allow me a little whiskey and bars painted matt black. Even if someone could give me some tips might work for thottlw, it would be good too. These run from 12 volts. I saw the boot disk from a road king size, so I think that under light use, the owner may go before firing a long way. For info, it will be saved. I give a 3-tail soft brake piston.

No comments:

Post a Comment