Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Ipod Touch Replacement Headphones My Brand New Ipod Touch Keeps Freezing Up?

My brand new ipod touch keeps freezing up? - ipod touch replacement headphones

I have a new Apple iPod Touch 1G replaced because my old 1G iPod Touch headphone jack screwed. Everything was still under warranty, and I guess they couldnt fix mine sent me a new one or does it all over again. and having some of my songs on it I started to play a piece and after a few seconds, began to freeze. It sounded like a broken record and kept, when you press the menu button and hold the Back button of energy at the same time. I downloaded applications that are downloaded on my old iTouch and hangs just after loading. Also, the latest update software, but still cold. What could I do to get this update. Only Apple's warranty, and send another iPod or something, because I think he can not even listen to a song with the freeze out.

No comments:

Post a Comment