Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Throat Polyps In Dogs Need Any Help For My Cat! Has 3rd Eyelid And Upper Respiratory Symptoms Which Reappear Every 2 Weeks!?

Need any help for my cat! Has 3rd eyelid and upper respiratory symptoms which reappear every 2 weeks!? - throat polyps in dogs

I have a cat of 10 years. It's always been at home and sharing the house with 3 other cats. Nov 08 at start, the symptoms of an infection of the upper respiratory tract, nose mucusy, mucus in the mouth, weight loss due to poor nutrition, breathing heavily. I was raised to 2 different vets. Negative for cat scratch fever, feline leukemia, AIDS, all blood tests were negative. The only thing that seems to help, was a stroke of steroids and 20 mg of azithromycin. However, after 10 days, the symptoms return start. Also tested for cervical polyps and tumors radiologically possible. It is done a lot of money at the door and nothing. Meanwhile, here is the 09th April, and it has deteriorated. Her look has recently shown, 3 and 1 To obtain time that the photo of steroids shows on the left side, aWay. But now he is back after 2 weeks and had another shot of steroids and remains poor. The doctor says that maybe a hidden tumor in May in the skull or nasal region, which will not appear in movies .... I can not afford an MRI for my cat, how about $ 800 and can not do anything like everyone else was. Has anyone found something like this or someone has an idea that can help, also go to the vet because the vet regularly so expensive () every two weeks to go. I thought I tried L-lysine per day for my cat and I do not know, but what would the reaction to the injection of steroids. I've also read that the saline eyes 3 .... I can not help doing it even worse .... It is a love, and I try everythingI can help.

No comments:

Post a Comment